Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
- Presentations on best practices of various sectors and agencies part of the National AIDS Control Program III (2006-11)
- Evaluation Reports, Best Practices and Published Articles of Avahan: India AIDS Initiative Funded by BIll and Melinda Gates Foundation which supports HIV prevention programs among the most vulnerable to HIV infection, including sex workers, their clients and partners, high-risk men who have sex with men, and injecting drug users.
- Evaluation reports and success stories of various USAID Funded HIV/AIDS Programs in India (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu)
- Best practices and technical Reports of various programs of HIV/AIDS Alliance in India (Family Centered Care, Community Engagement, Prevention among High Risk Groups and SRHR)
- Engaging Insurance Sector in India for Mainstreaming HIV and AIDS - Programme Brief by Population Service International
- Best practice report on a concerted, faith based initiative on scaling up towards Universal Access to HIV Prevention, Care, Support and Treatment: The Catholic Church Response to HIV in India
- Hand book on best practices regarding HIV/AIDS for people living with HIV/AIDS by VSO