Case Studies from SAATHII
SAATHII/Companion: photo-stories of hope and endurance in the face of HIV diagnosis published by SAATHII and the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation in 2017 [link here]
Video narrative of a woman living with HIV and her aspirations for a child free of HIV. This is from m-Maitri, our J&J-supported interactive voice response initiative to ensure retention in the PPTCT cascade.
Case studies of LGBTIQ+ individuals and their experiences of exclusion in healthcare, education, and policies/laws around identity and protection. [link here]
Abstracts of SAATHII's work presented at conferences
For abstracts from conferences of the International AIDS Society held from 2006 to 2012, go to https://library.iasociety.org/Abstract.aspx and type in 'SAATHII' in the 'Institution' field.
AIDS2018: go to
http://www.aids2018.org/Portals/4/File/AIDS2018_Abstract_book.pdf?ver=2018-08-06-160624-427 and search the PDf for 'SAATHII'
IAS2017: go to http://www.ias2017.org/Portals/1/Files/IAS2017_LO.compressed.pdf?ver=2017-07-27-211231-197 and search the PDf for 'SAATHII'
Best Practices in HIV/AIDS and TB Control in SAARC [includes India] http://www.saarctb.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Best-practices-Final-29-Aug-2016.pdf
- Best Practices from Avahan, Gates Foundation- supported India AIDS Initiative https://docs.gatesfoundation.org/documents/avahan_hivprevention.pdf
- USAID Success Stories: HIV/AIDS in India http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pnada268.pdf
- HIV/AIDS and Disabilities: Best Practices http://www.ivoindia.org/Images/hiv-aids-and-disabilities-handbook_tcm78-25401.pdf
OLDER LINKS: Please let us know if you identify active links to the sites below:
- Presentations on best practices of various sectors and agencies part of the National AIDS Control Program III (2006-11) http://www.nacoonline.org/National_Summit_in_NACP_-_III/
- Engaging Insurance Sector in India for Mainstreaming HIV and AIDS - Programme Brief by Population Service International http://www.psi.org/international-conference-mainstreaming-hiv-and-aids-role-insurance-sector-indi