All Manipur Nupi Maanbi Association (AMANA) is a coalition network of CBOs in Manipur. From July 2012 onwards, AMANA worked to serve as an advocacy hub and community-based technical support for LGBTIQA+ groups and collectives in the entire northeast.
Accomplishments so far
- Baseline assessment conducted for communities on livelihood, socio-economic, legal, gender, and human rights aspects
- Training of Trainers conducted for the leadership of AMANA on human rights, constitutional rights, legal rights, livelihood, social security, and gender and sexuality
- In the process of registering AMANA as a coalition of CBOs
Implementing Partners and Collaborators
- Manipur Network of Positive people
- Human Rights Law Network, Manipur Unit
- Centre for Research & Education (Rights based organisation)
- Social Welfare Department
- Community Network for Empowerment
This project was financially supported by American Jewish World Service.