|Get Involved >Our Volunteers > Former Volunteers:
SAATHII USA would like to thank former volunteers for their generous support to fighting HIV/AIDS in India.
- Sonia Grover developed our charity auction website to facilitate the live auction of products to benefit children fighting HIV/AIDS in India.
- Anita Rajendra prepared a marketing plan for SAATHII USA activities and supported web development efforts.
- Anshula Greene and Sarah Kim helped raise donations to support the charity auction benefiting children fighting HIV/AIDS in India.
- Anita Gopaul helped raise our organizational profile by developing various communication materials, including our current logo and brochure.
- Kapil Chandra served as a liaison for involving the Harvard Business School in raising awareness of and funding for HIV/AIDS in India.
- Shonali Saha, a regular participant in our Volunteer Placement Program, helped mobilize resources for our training and technical assistance program by identifying potential funding opportunities.
- The consulting team of Farooq Javed, Le Ly, Lily Surya, Shyam Ayengar, and Usha Chundru provided key challenges and recommendations for successful volunteer recruitment and retention.
- Elizabeth Pili conducted an evaluation of our website to support our web development initiatives.
- Nawaz Tahm supported efforts in identifying employee matching programs.
- The ESS team of Hema Chugh, Mandira Mehra, Maneesh Gandhi, Shabnam Mansukhani and Swapti Apte provided recommendations for diversifying fundraising efforts in both the short and long-term.
- Bhavani Sathya and Reena Sethi worked together to conduct a situation assessment of AIDS organizations in the USA.
- The consulting team of Aruna Seshadri, Claudia Wyss, Justin Funches, Karl Wacker, and Kim Schaller supported early efforts in developing and communicating a value proposition for SAATHII USA.